- An organic superfood treasure of South America
- Used for centuries to support energy production
- Helps create stamina and endurance
- Contains alkaloids for a healthy mind
- De-stresses and supports vitality and wellbeing
- Full 5 Star health rating (Australian Government initiative)
- Provides a healthy balance for men and women
- A wide-range of essential vitamins and minerals
- Includes vitamins B1, B2, C & E
- Contains iron, selenium and potassium
- Contains calcium and magnesium
- Low in fat and has a high nutritional value
One of our favourite superfoods! Our organic maca is a root plant Native to the Andes Mountains grown at 4,000m above sea level, and is a superfood of the Incas and Peruvians; one of the oldest civilizations on earth.
Maca is a powerful natural alternative that supports energy metabolism to help give you a boost, along with endurance and stamina, while de-stressing and promoting vitality and wellbeing in your day to day life.
It comes with the assurance of a full 5 Star Health Rating under the Australian Health Star rating scheme and is proudly Non-GMO.
Maca includes 55 phyto-chemicals, including vitamins B1, B2, C, E, iron and zinc and contains unique alkaloids, making it a true nutrient-dense superfood.
We love the non-caffeinated burst of energy from Maca and the natural boost it gives to supporting vitality and wellbeing.
Best of all Maca is a unique natural option that justifies its strong reputation as a superfood packed full of powerful natural health benefits!
If you are receiving treatment for any hormonal issues or you are pregnant or breastfeeding, there are certain contraindications for Maca. Maca affects the hormonal system so we recommend you consult your naturopath or medical practitioner before taking.